The Pathport VIA Gigabit Switch (VIA) from Pathway Connectivity Inc., is a 10-port + 1 2/3 Gigabit network switch that is AVB ready. The VIA is a lighting switch intended to control and configure a wide range of lighting systems. The VIA also has a rear-mounted SFP port which can also be used as a 1GB fiber port.
- Front panel LCD and encoder knob allow easy status review and configuration
- IP settings configurable from front panel
- Link speed, duplex, PoE status including power draw and more are reported
- Force link mode allows user to determine communication speed
- Display all connected Pathport devices, including each device's name, IP settings, MAC address, and firmware version
Massive Low End with Punch
The RCF Sub 8006AS subwoofer puts out some serious low end.